All of these additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms. Throughout the webpage/ Site, the terms “we”, “us”, “company” and “our” refer to Health Parcel Pvt. Ltd.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO ACCESS THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT LOG IN OR USE THE WEBSITE.
Online Store Terms – Not Healthcare advice
The site is not intended to provide medical diagnosis, treatment or advice. Products, services, information, and other content provided on the site, including information that may be provided on the site directly or through links to third-party websites, are provided for informational purposes only. Consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health-related diagnosis or treatment.
Information provided on the Site and any linked websites, including information related to medical and health conditions, treatments, and products, may be provided in summary form. The information on the site, including the product label or packaging, should not be considered a substitute for the advice of a physician. The site does not recommend self-management of health problems. The information on the Site is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, conditions, physical conditions or their treatment. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you have any health-related questions. Never ignore or delay medical advice based on information you have read on the site.
Links or access to third party websites or resources does not constitute an endorsement of any information, product or service. We are not responsible for the content or performance of third party websites. Use of third party websites is at your own risk. Comments made in a forum on the site by employees or users of the site are strictly their own personal opinions expressed in a personal capacity and are not statements made by us nor do they represent our positions or opinions. Product reviews by current or former employees or users of the Site are strictly their own personal opinions expressed in their personal capacity and are not intended to replace proper medical care or professional medical advice. We are not responsible for any information provided on the site regarding supplement recommendations for health purposes. To the extent you make purchases on the Site, you agree that all purchases of products are made pursuant to the respective INCOTERMS designated upon order placement. Title for any products purchased by you will transfer upon our delivery to the carrier.
Use of our Services – Limited LicenseWe grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to access and use our Website solely for your own personal, noncommercial use. The rights approved for you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions:
The Company reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Site with or without notice. You have agreed that the Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any change, interruption or termination of the site or any part.
You agree that Company will have no obligation to provide you with any support in connection with the Site. Excluding any User Content that you may provide, you are aware that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and its content are owned by Company or Company’s suppliers. Note that these Terms and access to the Site do not give you any rights, title or interest in or to any intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights. Company and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms.
- "User Content" means all information and content that a user submits to the Site. You are solely responsible for your user content. You assume all risks associated with the use of your User Content. You hereby certify that your User Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy. You may not represent or imply to third parties that your User Content is provided, sponsored or endorsed in any way by the Company. Because you are solely responsible for your User Content, you may expose yourself to liability. The Company is not obligated to make backup copies of any User Content that you post; furthermore, your User Content may be removed at any time without prior notice. You are solely responsible for making your own backup copies of your User Content if you wish.
- You hereby grant the Company an irreversible, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works, incorporate them into other works, and use and exploit your User Content and to sublicense the above rights, solely for the purpose of including your User Content on the site. You hereby irreversibly waive all claims and assertions of moral or attribution rights with respect to your User Content.
Acceptable Use Policy
- The following terms and conditions constitute our "Acceptable Use Policy": You agree not to use the Site to collect, upload, transmit, display or distribute User Content
- (i) that infringes the rights of third parties or any intellectual or proprietary rights;
- (ii)illegal, harassing, abusive, torturing, threatening, harmful, infringing the privacy of others, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, manifestly offensive, promoting racism, wholesaling, wholesale any abuse of any group or individual;
- (iii) harmful in any way to minors; or
- (iv) Violate any law, regulation or obligation or restriction imposed by a third party.
In addition, you agree not to: (i) download, transmit or distribute on the Site or through the Site any software intended to damage or modify a computer system or data; (ii) send through the Site unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of duplicate or unsolicited messages; (iii) use the site to collect, collect or collect information or data about other users without their consent; (iv) interfere with, interrupt or create an excessive load on servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, either by extracting passwords or by any other means; (vi) harass or interfere with the use and enjoyment of the site by any other user; or (vi) use software or automated agents or scripts to create multiple accounts on the site, or to generate automated searches, requests or requests on the site.
We reserve the right to review any User Content and to investigate and / or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of these Terms or create liability for us or for anyone else. Such action may include deleting or modifying your User Content, canceling your account and / or reporting it to law enforcement authorities.
If you provide the Company with any comments or suggestions regarding the Site, you hereby grant the Company all rights in such Comments and agree that the Company has the right to use and fully exploit such comments and related information in any way it believes suitable. The Company will treat any feedback you provide us as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its officers, employees and agents, including legal costs and fees, for any claim or demand made by a third party as a result of or arising out of (a) your use of the Site, (b) your violation of these Terms, (c) your violation of applicable laws or regulations, or (d) your User Content. The company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you must indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claims. You agree not to resolve any matter without the prior written consent of the Company. The company will make all reasonable efforts to notify you of any complaint, action or procedure as soon as it becomes aware of it.
Third Party Services
- The Site may contain links to third party websites and services and / or display third party advertisements. These third party links and advertisements are not under the control of the company, and the company is not responsible for any third party links and advertisements. The Company provides access to these third party links and advertisements only for convenience, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant or make any representation regarding any third party links and advertisements. You use all third party links and advertisements at your own risk and you should use an appropriate level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the third party links and advertisements, the applicable third party terms and policies apply, including the third party's privacy and data collection practices.
- Each user of the site is solely responsible for all or part of their own user content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content, whether provided by you or others. You agree that the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of such interactions. In the event of a dispute between you and a user of the site, we have no obligation to get involved.
- You hereby release and forever terminate the Company and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, and hereby waive and waive all disputes, claims, controversies, lawsuits, rights, obligations, liabilities, past, present and future, action and cause of action of any kind and of any nature, arising or arising directly or indirectly from the site, or directly or indirectly related to the site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Google DoubleClick DART cookie.
Our advertising partners
Term and Termination
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Please note that, any misrepresentation of material fact in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement. Other copyrights, trademarks, product names, company names, logos or intellectual property are the property of the respective owners with all rights reserved. Site references to third parties or their copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property do not constitute or imply affiliation with, endorsement, or recommendation of Health Parcel Pvt. Ltd. by the respective trademark owners, or by Health Parcel Pvt. Ltd. of the respective trademark owners.
If you breach these terms and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms.